Pool and Spa Cleaning Services
Your technician will do the following:
- Completely vacuum your pool.
- Brush pool walls. This will help to keep the walls of your pool free from any algae growth and will make filtering more efficient.
- Clean the water line tile. This will remove the dirt that tends to appear at the water line.
- Skim the water surface. Using a leaf net, the technician will remove any leaves or debris floating on the surface of the water.
- Clean the inside of the skimmer and empty the basket.This area is very susceptible to collecting dirt and body oils. The technician will empty the basket.
- Clean the steps. Liner steps or gunite steps will be brushed to remove dirt.
- Equipment check. The technician will check the operation of your filter, pump and heater during each visit and report any concerns or problems.
- Backwash filter and empty pump basket. The technician will backwash the filter and empty the pump basket. If you have a cartridge filter, he will hose off the cartridges and make recommendations if an acid bath is needed. If you have a cleaning system with a leaf canister, this will be emptied too.
- Spa cleanings. Many of the above steps are included and will be tailored to the type of spa that you have.